Media Capture Web App & Mobile App
Media Capture Web App
Create media capture workflows built on Attestiv tamper-proof technology that are safe, simple and touch-less.
Allow clients or 3rd parties to submit photos, videos or documents that you need using our customizable workflows. Request exactly what you need via an easy to use dashboard.
Media Capture Mobile App
Designed for higher frequency use cases requiring a native mobile app, Attestiv Inspect allows for the easy gathering, ordering, marking up and labeling of photos using our tamper-proof technology.
PDF reports can be generated from a mobile phone and shared via email or text messaging.
From your Attestiv dashboard, easily request specific information using one of our customizable workflows or create your own workflow via Attestiv APIs.
- Property and site inspections
- Commercial Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Mortgage and refinance
- Commercial safety
- Construction and repair
- Rentals and leases
- Warranties and repairs
- Vehicles inspection and accidents
- Industrial and military
- Issue request web link via email or text messaging
- Guided workflows steps, each consisting of one or many images, videos or document captures
- Categories, labels and ids associated with each workflow step
- Customizable completion notification via email or web hook
- Ability to resume workflows from checkpoints
- Ability to add multiple inspection workflows to existing records
- Brand customization: logos and domains
- Single-use URL for sharing results with 3rd parties
Attestiv Self-Service Benefits
Eliminate the need for onsite visits
Reduce risk by increasing inspection frequency and coverage
Reduce inspection costs
Tamper-proof technology allows for accuracy, trust and traceability
Enterprise-grade security and privacy
Self-Service Without the Risks
The benefits of self-service are clear but there are risks involved with accepting digital media provided by clients or 3rd parties, including:
- Questionable accuracy, time or location
- Need for training and expertise
- Need for intermediaries to validate
- Violating social distancing guidelines
Attestiv guided workflows are simple for anyone to use.
Because Attestiv fingerprints the inspection media assets, timestamp and location to an immutable ledger, virtually any ecosystem stakeholder, from organizational management to outside regulators, can audit and validate the results at any time. Learn more about the technology.