Insuretech Connect Vegas
Protecting Against Digital Media Fraud – Part 2: Secure Editing
When capturing a photo from a camera or a video recorded on a smartphone, it’s not unusual for that photo or video to be edited but for businesses that need files to be 100% authentic, protection against all editing is essential.
New to the Attestiv Platform
- Insights UI provides analytical information about all collected organizational media
- Enhanced forensic analysis report generation (PDF and HTML)
- Reporting API now allows for PDF and HTML report creation
- Multi-image contextual anomaly detection that compares and flags potential metadata issues
- Records feature now allow individual records to be archived and removed from Dashboard view
Look out for our 7-week series on Best Practices for Digital Media Usage
We’ve created a set of recommended guidelines for gathering, handling, and inspecting digital media used to make business decisions.
These guidelines are intended as a way to achieve consistency, prevent tampering and ensure long-term sustainability.
The first post will be available on the blog this Friday!